Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pia Zadora

(to the tune of "My Eyes Adored You")



Pia Zadora
No I never laid a lass like you
Pia Zadora
You can act and sing and everything but still the critics they abhor ya
That nose
That nose and yes, that forehead

Original Jersey girl
Hail from Hoboken or so I’m told
But the JB crew never heard of you
They’re too young or you’re too old
Honey, I seem to find
That no matter how the years unwind
That I’m really pissed, cos we never kissed
How I dug your cleft behind...

Pia Zadora
No I never laid a ma’am like you
Pia Zadora
Wed a millionaire who didn’t care but left a big ol’ trust fund for ya
That nose
That nose and yes, that forehead

Had a big thing for you
From the day that I turned twenty-two
Saw your picture, couldn’t resist ya
Dreamt of me and you
Traded all my chardonnay
For a case or two of Dubonnet
When I sipped that swill, how I puked but still
I dreamt of you everyday...

Pia Zadora
No I’d never land a mate like you
Pia Zadora
I could gaze upon your face for days in ways that would craze Eva Longoria
That nose
That nose and yes, that forehead
That nose
That nose and yes, that forehead

----------
Read about her in this wiki bio . Funniest part - it contains the word ubiquitous. Ha ha ha ha ha.

You may leave a comment here:

No comments: