Saturday, September 25, 2010
I understand a “JERSEY BOYS FOR MATH NERDS” is under development, with the following TOP TEN SCRIPT CHANGES being considered:
10. It’s a sine, Tommy!
9. It gets 8.793 miles to the gallon!
8. I’m gonna be bigger than Pythagoras. (Only if you stand on a Planck.)
7. ...like a drunk walking away from a lamppost (replacing like a cockroach on a map)
6. Four Lovers? The Four Color Theorem!
5. You’re just too good to be true / Can’t take the square root of negative two...
4. Pi, pi, baby, baby good pi.
3. DelgadO. CastellucciO. AbscissA.
2. Two cars, three girls, four guys. 4,096 possibilities divided by 4 factorial.
AND THE NUMBER ONE SCRIPT CHANGE FOR “JERSEY BOYS FOR MATH NERDS:”
1. You’re not from a round sphere, are you?
You may leave a comment here:
Posted by stubbleyou