Friday, October 8, 2010

...and featuring ALAN ALDA as GYP DeCARLO?



This week's exciting news is that a deal was inked to produce the JERSEY BOYS movie. The exciting news within the exciting news is that Rick Elice and Marshall Brickman will write the screenplay. Of course some lines from the play will have to be adapted for the big screen...


TOP TEN SUGGESTED (and soon to be rejected) JERSEY BOYS LINES ADAPTED FOR THE SILVER SCREEN:

10. Frankie, my dear, I don't give a damn.

9. I love the smell of a landfill past a turnpike by a dump in the morning.

8. May the horn section be with you.

7. Miss Christmas Present, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?

6. "The Postman Always Thinks Twice, It's Alright"

5. Mika, do you like movies about gladiators?

4. I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeCarlo.

3. "Hasta La Vista, Baby (Baby Good-bye)"

2. Of all the bowling alleys in all the towns in all the world, they walk into mine.

AND THE NUMBER ONE SUGGESTED JERSEY BOYS LINE ADAPTED FOR THE SILVER SCREEN:

1. I see dead people, three Mexicans, and a guy with no nose.


Pah-dump bump.





You may leave a comment here:

No comments: